Where can I find more anime like Paprika?

another one i found that looks kind of interesting is called Howl's Moving Castle, But im not too sure if i want to see it because it was made by the same people as Princess Mononoke, which didn't really appeal to me. But to be fair i saw it so long ago that the only thing i remember is people walking around in the woods and those little mini white guys with the spinning heads. So maybe i should watch them both. Spirited Away didn't appeal to me much either but i dont remember ANY of that movie. (also made by the same people)

Anything by Studio Ghibli is made of Awesome. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and My Neighbor Totoro are the best. There was nothing wrong with Princess Mononoke in my opinion. The Cat Returns and Kiki's Delivery Service are probably more geared towards younger audiences, but they are highly enjoyable.

If you're into mindflock animes, FLCL and Ghost in the Shell (either the original, Innocence, Solid State Society, or Stand Alone Complex 1/2) will do, as well as Ergo Proxy.

I don't remember hating it i just remember it not really being my style, but i could be completely wrong because it was years and years ago that i saw it (I remember renting it from a blockbuster that isnt even open anymore in a state i no longer live in)

i'll give them another watch, Are those other ghosts in the shell shows like the one on adult swim? Because whenever i watch it sometimes its really good (I remember a specific episode about a sniper that i liked alot) and sometimes its god awful.

IIRC, Adult Swin shows both Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex as well as Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG. I love both of these. I don't remember which episode or anime had something about a sniper, since of the main characters is a sniper by profession.

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence is supposed to be a sequel for Ghost in the Shell and is a lot harder to follow than its predecessor. Even more talk about existentialism, individuality, memories and whatnot.

I find it fascinating despite its complexity. I've never been a huge philosophy buff, but the whole concept of GitS just gets me going for some reason.

Anything by Studio Ghibli is made of Awesome. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and My Neighbor Totoro are the best. There was nothing wrong with Princess Mononoke in my opinion. The Cat Returns and Kiki's Delivery Service are probably more geared towards younger audiences, but they are highly enjoyable.

Oh man those are memorable movies. I remember watching Totoro when I was a kid and wondering what the hell was going on. Spirited Away was also good but it was better than Princess Mononoke in my opinion. Nausicaä is pretty good as well as Laputa.

It wasn't about any of the main characters, it was like some weird spin off episode that didnt have any of the normal characters in it (which is probably the reason i sat down and watched the whole thing because there where no annoying talking blue robots that act like children)

That guy with the white eye implant things cracks me up though because hes so serious ALL the time, and he will go on these huge rants and the way its animated is like some weird diagonal camera angle with his mouth just moving up and down and him getting all into it and serious