what are good settings/controls

hey what are good settings for project64 and what are good controls for a keyboard >_> gotta use that until i can get a normal controller for it...

because when i load zelda:majora's mask it just goes black screen and i can hear it when i click but nothing shows up

ive actually got it working now but the graphics are a bit choppy anyone know any other good graphic plugins?

Edited by Rawrthness

If I remember correctly, you have an Intel integrated graphics chip in your computer, which severely limits your options as far as graphics plugins are concerned. Jabo's Dorect3D8 plugin (the default one and Glide64 + hactarux's wrapper are the best graphics plugins but you can't use those, because they're too much for that Intel chip to handle.

That leaves Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin which is also bundled with Project64, but it's not nearly as good as the ones I mentioned above.

About the controls, I can't really say anything about those. The default keys aren't satisfactory?

If I remember correctly, you have an Intel integrated graphics chip in your computer, which severely limits your options as far as graphics plugins are concerned. Jabo's Dorect3D8 plugin (the default one and Glide64 + hactarux's wrapper are the best graphics plugins but you can't use those, because they're too much for that Intel chip to handle.

That leaves Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin which is also bundled with Project64, but it's not nearly as good as the ones I mentioned above.

About the controls, I can't really say anything about those. The default keys aren't satisfactory?

yeah well now im on my good pc :roll2: so the graphics are all good with default settings and i got used to the controls for default it's all good till i buy my n64 controller to pc adapter B)

thanks tho