Windows Vista

ultimate seems like a waste to me, i would get either Business or Home Premium, whatever is cheaper.

Its just slower and not as compatible as XP ATM, Eventually it will surpass XP, but since everything is optimized for XP and all that right now, of course XP works better. I don't feel like offering any more explanation than that because im tired.

Vista is...sort of worth it but it's nothing more then a fancy upgrade for gamers. Basic users are really going to hate it (oh wait that do hate it). Not to mention I'm going to have to learn how to do everything all over again like when I upgraded to XP from 98.

5 years isn't enough time to get me to upgrade. Try about 500 years unless I get a chance to sit down with it and find something that I can actually use that isn't already in XP and even then it'll be ify.

i find no real reason to change to vista....

maybe in a few years and after a new computer.

yeah there really isnt any point in switching... unless you don't want half your stuff not to work on your pc anymore B)

yeah there really isnt any point in switching... unless you don't want half your stuff not to work on your pc anymore B)

Indeed, say hello to ME 2. I have it on my laptop alittle disappointed with it. Already planning on going back to Windows Xp Media Center Edition.

Edited by Gabriel

ultimate seems like a waste to me, i would get either Business or Home Premium, whatever is cheaper.

Its just slower and not as compatible as XP ATM, Eventually it will surpass XP, but since everything is optimized for XP and all that right now, of course XP works better. I don't feel like offering any more explanation than that because im tired.

You nailed it. I'm pretty much agreeing with everything except Ultimate being a waste... if anything I would have said Ultimate makes all the others worthless. Unless you meant solely from a price-standpoint...

yeah there really isnt any point in switching... unless you don't want half your stuff not to work on your pc anymore :roll2:

Indeed, say hello to ME 2. I have it on my laptop alittle disappointed with it. Already planning on going back to Windows Xp Media Center Edition.

yes boy media center for the winn B)