Double posting

Nobody here with a recently built Crossfire setup? I'm surprised.

i wanna be a smartass >_> why not edit your first post instead of double posting >.< it's an admin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mod edit: Topic split from another thread in Tech Talk.

Edited by Agozer

Nobody here with a recently built Crossfire setup? I'm surprised.

i wanna be a smartass >_> why not edit your first post instead of double posting >.

It's his thread, so he can do whatever he pleases with it.

And, editing the last post doesn't make the thread "light up" again, so a new post was needed.

<_ so i can double post in my own threads o.o>

If it's not meaningless double-posting and/or spam, then yes. The reason we are regulating double or even triple posting in threads is because majority of people do not want to see post after post from the same person when everything he said could have been said in a single post.

I would also like to point out that this is not the right thread to discuss these things, so I'm moving this conversation to another thread.

<_< so i can double post in my own threads? O.o

If it's not meaningless double-posting and/or spam, then yes. The reason we are regulating double or even triple posting in threads is because majority of people do not want to see post after post from the same person when everything he said could have been said in a single post.

I would also like to point out that this is not the right thread to discuss these things, so I'm moving this conversation to another thread.

ahh i see thanks for clearing things up for me :P