need help for zelda OOT on project 64 asap :)

Your integrated video chip is the culprit. To put it bluntly, Intel's chips are the absolute worst when it comes to emulation.

There's really not much you can do except use Jabo's Direct3D6 graphics plugin.

Umm yeah, does not support Hardware Transform & Lighting, alpha blending or half the things PJ64 needs when running certain games.

You're SOL unless you get yourself a better video card.

So Im Stuck Playing the game with no Hearts or items will that bites...... so theres nothing i can do huh?

Umm yeah, does not support Hardware Transform & Lighting, alpha blending or half the things PJ64 needs when running certain games.

So Im Stuck Playing the game with no Hearts or items will that bites...... so theres nothing i can do huh?

I tries using it but it did no good but i did change the Rendering device to RGB Emulation and it fixed the problem but it went extremly slow

I tries using it but it did no good but i did change the Rendering device to RGB Emulation and it fixed the problem but it went extremly slow

It is slow, since everything is rendered in software instead of using Direct3D or OpenGL, depending on the plugin used.

Still you should at least update your graphics card drivers, as that can sometimes help with Jabo's Direct3D plugin's graphics errors.