Time Crisis 3 For The Arcade :: Reviewed!

[left:d6edebf4bf]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:TCf7KiMfrk0C:www.eventgaming.com/images/timecrisis3_1.jpg[/left:d6edebf4bf]The new game, Time Crisis 3 soon to be released on PS2 for the Arcade has been reviewed. "Time Crisis 3 has progressed a lot from its previous titles. First of all, you have the ability to select from 4 weapons: The Pistol, A machine Gun, A shot Gun, and a Grenade Launcher. The pistol has unlimited ammuntion but the rest don't. However, the guns prove as a great assisstance for your assault against the Zagorias Federation. " -Disoblige

[align=center:d6edebf4bf]---> Click Here To Read The Review

any way this could be emulated or something? i could temporarily use the mouse as the gun, like back in the zsnes emulator, where you use the mouse in place of the super scope. but i am planning on getting a ps2 to usb adapter for programs like stepmania so i could use the dance pad and maybe plug in a gun, you never know.

before this could be emulated, we would have to wait for time crisis 1 to be emulated. Time Crisis 1 IS on the psx and it plays on the psx emulator. Unfortunately, the ps2 emulator has to be improved on further so commercial games can be played on it ^_^