desktop screenies :D

here is mine. it's 2560x1024 dual monitor setup. but i shrunk it for here here to save bandwidth. i surprised that there aren't more dual monitor setup here to tell you guys the truth.

dtop.gif

2560x1024.... holy crap big enough?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Rawrthness) i know, but i need the space, but it's never really big enough. i work with a lot of grapahic and media apps. so i tend to need the space. one for my comps and one for my tool sets. but in the end i've become very spoiled and i find that i feel cramped on one monitor setups. i'm telling you try it you'll never go back. as far as having different wallpapers use web objects. it's under desktop>customize desktop>web . just add a new object and set it to lock.

(Rawrthness) i know, but i need the space, but it's never really big enough. i work with a lot of grapahic and media apps. so i tend to need the space. one for my comps and one for my tool sets. but in the end i've become very spoiled and i find that i feel cramped on one monitor setups. i'm telling you try it you'll never go back. as far as having different wallpapers use web objects. it's under desktop>customize desktop>web . just add a new object and set it to lock.

meh right now i use 1280x1024 and when i get my 19" widescreen it'll be like 1440x900 or something like that... or ill end up getting 2 widescreens :angry:

may807mu5.th.png

Did you rub out your "shemale vids" folder? :angry:

It's a beta I'm part of that I signed an NDA for so I can't even tell people I'm in it. ;)

may807mu5.th.png

Umm Which Hitman do you Like the most, i wanna get one but dont know which one. I already Beat Part 2.

Blood Money is definitely my favorite. It has all the strengths and very few of the weaknesses of Hitman gameplay. It's much more smooth and intuitive to play and the additions are really great. It's hard to go back to the old ones after Blood Money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...