desktop screenies :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes 6.0 stops working or something goes wrong and the older one usually works. So its there Just in case

ahhh i see i see thats always a good idea

haha nice i see your windows is as fake as mine :P i think you need the new patch to fix :P

No, my XP is legit. I just refuse to update to service pack 2. The last time I tried, the update failed. Luckily, I had made a system restore point right before updating... <_<

haha nice i see your windows is as fake as mine :P i think you need the new patch to fix :P

No, my XP is legit. I just refuse to update to service pack 2. The last time I tried, the update failed. Luckily, I had made a system restore point right before updating... <_<

oh lol mines not real :P and im trying to find the new fix for the stupid windows genuine bull that keeps popping up ^^;

oh lol mines not real :P and im trying to find the new fix for the stupid windows genuine bull that keeps popping up ^^;

PM Me for a Good XP fix.

PM sent.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6946/dtyh4.png

Any one why my desktop is my C: drive?