Kixxx 1.0 BLUE SCREEN ?

chr0m

I think i've read everything on the net regarding Kixxx and the needed files, i obtained the right romsets (with the tested working md5) but when i select a game (ki1 or ki2) i obtain only a blue screen and the emu freezes.

I put kixx 1.0 in F:\Emulators\ and i i have a xenium os modded xbox v1.0. I give also this infos as i viewed a topic on the net in which someone (who had a xenium os modded xbox v1.0) said that the problem could be the partition where the emu was installed (he succeeded running the emu only from C partition).

Is it possible? Why someone can play it from partitions different by C and others can't?

i tried also to create an iso image and to burn it on a dvd: the emu starts but when i select a game i obtain only a black screen and the xbox freezes.

Thanks in advance for your help

Edited by chr0m

it wasn't meant to run from a disc due to it reading and wrting to the hdd like it is in the arcade. not sure why its not running from your F partition but it works fine for me here using a x3 mod. tho i have had others play it fine using x2 chips and xecuter bios and formatting with a slayers disc.

it wasn't meant to run from a disc due to it reading and wrting to the hdd like it is in the arcade. not sure why its not running from your F partition but it works fine for me here using a x3 mod. tho i have had others play it fine using x2 chips and xecuter bios and formatting with a slayers disc.

First af all thanks for replying me.

I think i installed all the existing xbox-emulators on my F partition without any matter, this is the first and only one emu that gave me such a problem.

I tried installing Kixxx on C partition (only ki1 as i don't have enough free space on C) and the game runs correctly.

Then i installed the emu on F. Results:

- ki1 blue screen; :o:(

- ki2 blue screen and background music :(

Do u think i should reformat my F partition? Should i use slayers disc or xenium os utility?

I have on this partition about 100 gigas of apps, emus, music, videos...How can i format and save all my datas?

Thanks for your support.

Solved (I don't know how neither why but the problem seems to be solved).

If it can help someonelse who had the same mine matters, i explain what i made.

I "installed" kixxx 1.0 on F partition using xbmc files manager to transfer the emu files from a CD-RW to F:\Emulators\ and magically all works perfectly now.

I don't know which is the matter but i think I have some problems ( it seems only with some files :blink: ) when i ftp files fron my PC to my Xbox as if the data are corrupted during the transfer from Pc to F partition :blink::blink: .

I noticed that the transfer process from my Pc to E partition needs only few minutes while the same process (regarding the same files) from PC to F xbox partition needs much more times.

May someone give me explanations about this? Is there a solution for this "transfering-problem"?

Thanks again for the help

Edited by chr0m