Counter-Stike Source vs Counter-Strike 1.6/CZ

Your on biatch!

EDIT: YOU CAN SAY B!TCH?! WHAT KIND OF flockED UP FORUM IS THIS?!

EDIT2: CANT SAY FU€K EITHER?! DAMN!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your on biatch!

EDIT: YOU CAN SAY B!TCH?! WHAT KIND OF flockED UP FORUM IS THIS?!

EDIT2: CANT SAY FU€K EITHER?! DAMN!

wanna go play a round or what?

I like 1.6 better than source, but i play source because thats what everyone else plays. I wouldn't say its THAT much better though. They are different, but they are different games, did you really expect Valve to just re-release the same game?

I've also come to like the more accurate/spray-enabled guns. I mean it might be easier, but not really because everyone else can do the same thing, not just you. And it was stupidly unrealistic in 1.6, Guns are simply NOT that inaccurate. Especially in the hands of supposed trained counter-terrorism units. It's way more realistic in Source even if it does make an easier game experience. Also its easier for n00bs to pick up and play.

as for CZ though, i wish you didnt remind me of it, its kind of a waste :/

I like 1.6 better than source, but i play source because thats what everyone else plays. I wouldn't say its THAT much better though. They are different, but they are different games, did you really expect Valve to just re-release the same game?

I've also come to like the more accurate/spray-enabled guns. I mean it might be easier, but not really because everyone else can do the same thing, not just you. And it was stupidly unrealistic in 1.6, Guns are simply NOT that inaccurate. Especially in the hands of supposed trained counter-terrorism units. It's way more realistic in Source even if it does make an easier game experience. Also its easier for n00bs to pick up and play.

as for CZ though, i wish you didnt remind me of it, its kind of a waste :/

Yeah cz is a waste.. yet my crazy gf is addicted to it and her team is in top10 for cal i dont get how she can play.... im trying to pull her back to 1.6 but it isnt working ahahaha

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry....But i like...Counterstrike better 1.6 because it is a Tournament game also it's very realistic like the guns and so example the guns....their actually that much mostly....except maybe the AK-47 OR the CV-47 rofl...it's like 1000 bucks now the M4A1 is ......2500 dollars for the real gun. I know because my brother owns 1.(lives in States) Also AWP is a NOOB weapon ...If u use it UR A NOOB...why? Because of 1 simple fact basically One hit kill ..Like COME ON i got shot in the arm and i lost my life in that game.... CS Source isn't much skill...WHY the guns are WAYYY to strong in that game i tried it. Me and my buddy tried... i got a UZI and used it in 1.6 and it took about 20 shots to kill him if it hit him in the chest...the uzi in CS source...wow....it took 10...Also the new guns in the game when you shoot it, the cross hair jumps up and therefore can end in a HEADSHOT. (so Noobs go to Source But if ur a Good/experienced player then go to 1.6 that's WAY more skill...

Edited by 69ers

Actually, it isn't realistic at all, the game is infact very arcade-y, has been like that since the old beta days.

1.6 <> CZ : EXACT same game, only difference is CZ is trash and no one plays it. I believe if everyone went CZ, CZ would be the top dog and not 1.6. CZ costs more money, for a product that is basically the same as 1.6 while 1.6 is free with every copy of Half-Life.

AWP: It's an all skill weapon, one hit-one kill-long reload time. Same as the scout, all skill weapon, not alot of damage, but one properly placed head shot can kill as usual.

AK47-CV47: It's name was changed to avoid copyright infrigment. Yes "AK-47" is in fact copyrighted! Another fine example of this is in GoldenEye when the AK47 was changed too K7 Soviet.

Also, more coherency, punchuation and grammar in your post. It's very broken. Even Ghosty's and Davis' english is better than yours the first time they came posting around.

• 1 month later...

well ive played source and it was just way too easy, and i dont think it was the server, because i played on many different ones,even clan servers which are suppossed to be good... well im stciking with americas army because its much harder and more realistic! lol this is my first post

Edited by Spix

• 2 weeks later...
well ive played source and it was just way too easy, and i dont think it was the server, because i played on many different ones,even clan servers which are suppossed to be good... well im stciking with americas army because its much harder and more realistic! lol this is my first post

and it seems like your last post also haha

i can't stand arcady ones :(

but Counter-Strike: Pro MOD is going to freaking rock!

graphics of Css and the gameplay and gun layouts of 1.6!

this is basically the last hope for cs1.6 since valve is gay and wont update it anymore.

let's pray they did a good job

oh yeah that sounds cool, I'll have to give it a try. Hopefully it doesn't end up like one of those awesome mods that no one plays making it suck.

I love twitch shooters the most, Unreal, Quake, It just seems like a more straightforward no BS experience to me. Its all about reaction time,accuracy, and raw skill. Not flocking around with ducking and jumping and doing all this weird crap to get the guns to work.

Then again im slowly backing out of the FPS genre, they pretty much all suck now, im tired of playing the same game over and over again with a different title. Hopefully Crysis or something turns out as awesome as they say because i've been dying for another killer FPS.