Counter-Stike Source vs Counter-Strike 1.6/CZ

I dont know why people like css so much.... its far to easy with the spray people should play more 1.6 and cz since those two are dying and more people are starting to switch to css cause it has "Better Graphics" like man who cares about graphics

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like CS 1.6 Better and I have played both (Though source not so much). There are some things I like about source (Flashbangs). But it seems easier when you switch from 1.6 to source. Granted 1.6 is much buggier than source (I don't think you can shoot through walls in source), you get used to it.

Plus that Dynamic Weapon pricing was pretty funny (good idea though). Colts/M4A1 for $6,000! Yay!

I like CS 1.6 Better and I have played both (Though source not so much). There are some things I like about source (Flashbangs). But it seems easier when you switch from 1.6 to source. Granted 1.6 is much buggier than source (I don't think you can shoot through walls in source), you get used to it.

Plus that Dynamic Weapon pricing was pretty funny (good idea though). Colts/M4A1 for $6,000! Yay!

yeah you can shoot through crates and some walls, and yeah if your good at cs 1.6 and you goto source is so easy cause you cant just spray and stuff in 1.6 yet in source its like completely accuracy when you spray its stupid :thumbsup1:; and in source i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE i could say that for the rest of the night ill say it again i HATE the flashbangs :); i dont mind the white part but when it shows you dizzy afterwards it pisses me right off lol! but yeah like you said

Colts/M4A1 for $6,000! Yay!
yayay! lol

Never played source only 1.6, and it's a mixed thing.

Some people tell me 1.6 is stupid and source is teh bomb.

Some tell me source is for nubs and 1.6 is pr0.

Meh, I don't like Cs much either way :P.

Never played source only 1.6, and it's a mixed thing.

Some people tell me 1.6 is stupid and source is teh bomb.

Some tell me source is for nubs and 1.6 is pr0.

Meh, I don't like Cs much either way :P.

well your right source pros come to 1.6 and get owned all the time then cry out hacker hacker hacker and then go back to play source and when 1.6 players go play source which is much much much easier people call them hackers for being good there too it gets pretty funny after awhile

1.6 FTW!!

BUT

I've been playing source lately and now I SUCK at 1.6. But I kick TOTAL ass on source. Too easy.

1.6 FTW!!

BUT

I've been playing source lately and now I SUCK at 1.6. But I kick TOTAL ass on source. Too easy.

lmfao come back to the good ways of 1.6 become pro again :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

me and my friends are getting a 10 man private server tonight probably if its up ill announce and we should get a full server and have fun!!!!!! would be higher then 10 but its only for 5v5 scrims for my cevo team and cal o team, so if anyone wants in check back later for the announcement of the ip/port :P