So there is a chick in my school

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, contrary to what Rag mentioned, there's nothing wrong with posting this on the forums. Sure, you may overthink it, but that's not always bad if you're inexperienced.

I'd recommend you approach the girl before class. If you talk to her after class then she'd be more reluctant to talk.

Begin speaking to her about the teacher and the subject itself -- then start asking her questions about how much she studies for the class -- ask her if she listens to music while studying and say that you do listen to music when studying (pick some genre) -- then ask her what music she listens to herself -- ask her if she plays any sports --- and start talking. :P

Trust me on this one, best pick up line in the world.

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Not as good as

"I'm going to have you one way or another so you might as well be there"

On a more serious note though he should just go talk to her, the worst that can happen is he gets shot down in flames, at least he'd know then right? that's the way I see such things anyway.

Edited by Hawq

No there i something wrong with asking about it here and all this planning and thinking. The reason why this is hard is because your thinking about it too much and freaking yourself out about it. Just be casual and act like it doesnt really matter/you dont care.

Worst thing that could happen is she says no, and then your in the same place you are now, not with her, Best thing that could happen is she says yes.

So you can try, and either lose nothing and its not a big deal, or possibly end up with this hot chick (im assuming shes hot lol)

or if you dont try, you definatly stay where you are now.

just go up to her like shes one of your friends and act completley like yourself, trust me, if she doesnt like you when you acting yourself you DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH HER, it will just end up being a crappy relationship, so act yourself its not worth it.

As for getting high, yeah i guess that could help but if shes the type that hates that kind of stuff it will screw you over

Where's the Love Cop when he's needed?

4GET THE LOVECOP!

This is a "Ask SHoma" moment right here! YEEEEEAH!

Okay listen closely------------

You have to picture her as some ordinary girl, in some cases this would seem impossible but you can by being spontaneous and not trying hard. Her body and looks are mostly irrevalent, the most important part is her social status which you're not familiar on. You should know this to see who she hangs out with whats her style, even though its seems stereo-typical its your best bet.

However we dont have time for that! So your best move is come up to her in humorous form and get to her laugh. If your not the funny type then just walk up to her care-free and not afraid to speak your mind. The whole "Cool Act" has changed since GC's golden days^^, by that i mean if you show her that you keep it real she should feel comfortable with you. Now if you're the funny type you could joke an "ask out" and see what she says but thats risky and highly UNrecommended!

The sure way is to jump calm and collective or humorous and let time go on while still talking to her.

Wait while, not too long or you'll be in the friend zone(the friend zone is okay, but this route takes more longer but is safer).

I usually after a couple days of talking, i keep my distance then randomly make jokes like, "SO how about we go to Olive Garden tonight". Since i don't know her i cant assume she takes into those jokes so final solution is a clean, NOT stiffed up, approach!

Approach her as if you didn't have becoming gf and bf in your mind.

But a personal note is the fact that you're not too confident in your "game" may prove that you cant temporary alter your mind-frame so you wont feel nervous but either way, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

HIT A HOME RUN AND PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR! :P

Nonsense! You better not JUSt go 4 it, or she'll break your heart and you'll feel lonely and alone... wishing no one to be happy, but be as miserable as I----errmm-----you are......

*tear falls*

seriously, just going for it is the easy and common way to do it....but risky as well!

Edited by Shoma

if you need help i can help you if you sit near here ask for something as the start pen, ect. then after that just keep doing for a while and then when you feel it's ok introduce yourself or you can do that first trust me it always works and if she talks about something act like interested and understand and for some reason they fall for that or you can complement her on her looks after you introduce yourself that is all i know and it works :banghead: