So there is a chick in my school

So like there is a girl in my 1st period class every tuesdays and thursdays that's like really pretty and stuff, but I'm like, idk if I should just walk up to her when the class ends or starts or something idk.

Someone, help!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please describe her to me in full detail. Is she a social person? What does she look like? Is she in the same grade as you are? Have you talked to her at all previously? And is there any form of break time that you could walk up to her besides before or after the class? Give me as much information as possible. :P

Please describe her to me in full detail. Is she a social person? What does she look like? Is she in the same grade as you are? Have you talked to her at all previously? And is there any form of break time that you could walk up to her besides before or after the class? Give me as much information as possible. :P

Man GC you really need to get out more.

Well she's really pretty, that's in terms of facial appearance, since I can't describe a face well, in terms of body she's pretty fit, her height is about 5'6, and not to sound like a pervert or anything but I'd say around C cup (low-mid), and her stomach is pretty flat but healthy flat. Social wise, I don't really know to detail, although she sometimes becomes the councilors secretary and works at win-dixie, she's a sophomore I'm a junior I've talked to her now and then but only grades wise nothing casual, and in terms of me walking up to her, there are openings but rarely...

Your first mistake is probably asking about this on a forum, even more specific 1emu... just look for the opportunity to talk to her. If you are being silly it might be easier to approach her because its a good ice breaker. If not the opportunity will come if its supposed to.

Oh man.. talking to girls...

Giving advice on this always annoys the hell out of me because there isn't a line you can just pull that works.

First just conduct yourself well enough in everyday life so that she's at least noticed you. Then just ask casually. If its completely out of the blue it will never work. And if you phrase it like a marriage proposal it will never work either.

So basically.. just act normal, and casual. And hope for the best.