Games You're Looking Forward To

I'm really looking forward to THIS.

I like how it seems to be more than just a 3D fighting game. I believe the battles progress with input commands (GoW style) and is effected by environment, distance etc. There's also apparently a plot involved and a minimum of 10 playable characters that will be mandatory to play with within the plot (possible secret characters).

Looks exciting!

Dissidia is going to be a hack game. It looks good, but will be all style and no substance, just like all the Square games of late. Shame, because a flashy but functional experimental fighter, with FF characters, and for the PSP, is something I could dig. I hope my cynicism is misplaced.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*laughs* Even if your cynicism isn't misplaced, a game like this is too rare to disregard easily. Kind of like the Transformers movie, I detest Michael Bay for what he did for the feel of Transformers but its Transformers... I can't not watch it.

*laughs* Even if your cynicism isn't misplaced, a game like this is too rare to disregard easily. Kind of like the Transformers movie, I detest Michael Bay for what he did for the feel of Transformers but its Transformers... I can't not watch it.

I see your point. I just prefer not to tarnish the fond memories with the new thing that doesnt live up. Seriously Michael Bay directed Bad Boys... you could see Transformers being messed up a mile away.

I see your point. I just prefer not to tarnish the fond memories with the new thing that doesnt live up. Seriously Michael Bay directed Bad Boys... you could see Transformers being messed up a mile away.

Well that's understandable, but its not like this sort of game has any real connection to any of the games that it takes characters from. Its just a dream-match action-fighter like Capcom vs SNK. Has no relevance beyond the fights. ;]