Who Knows?

The Blizzard games already mentioned.

WH40k: Dawn of War 2 (PC)

C&C: Red Alert 3 (PC)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent Hill Origins and The New Tomb Raider....forget what the hell it's called. Hope the new RE comes out soon too.

Already Announced (in no particular order):

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC)

Bioshock (PC)

Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (PC)

Team Fortress 2 (PC)

pOrtal (PC)

Armed Assault (PC)

World in Conflict (PC)

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (PC)

Sins of a Solar Empire (PC)

Fallout 3 (PC)

Call of Duty 4 (PC)

Duke Nukem Forever (PC)...lol

The new Wolfenstein game (PC)

Spore (PC)

And probably a lot more that I can't remember for the time being.

Forgot about Call Of Duty 4 Should be awesome. Or at least I hope so.

Edited by Jitway

Yeh, I on the other hand, have never played a single Call of Duty game. They just came off as too derivative to be worth the time. I'd love to be wrong about them though seeing as I really have nothing better to play at the moment.

Mainly Bioshock for the 360. You guys need to recongize the true sucessor of System Shock 2. I was already floored when I saw gameplay of it, then the developers have to go deep to even make a seperate trailer for the water effects D:

hmm let see what else, I guess Crysis should be next. Why does it seem like it's gonna take forever for it to came out? I just don't get it anymore. Even when it's out, I'm sure there's always seems to be some problem (texture like farcry) that seems to beg for a damn patch *sigh* I hope I didn't jynx anything.

Half Life 2: Orange, what can I say, I was amazed when HL2 was out. Then theres Lost Coast followed by Episode 1 of the HL2 saga. Yes the ending really left me hanging (how can you escape your mind from those horrible cliffhanger endings? yes.. it alway sucks that you always remember the bad stuff more often than good memories). But in anycase, I want HL2 episode 2 now, I'm already pissed off at Valve delaying it who knows how many times? tch gg valve

HOLD IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep, Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations on the DS wooo. I would so seriously consider to be an attorney as an alternative major but I can't handle the truth D:

The Darkness ! Not the rock band, I swear I can't listen to that homo song anymore (I believe in a... you know the rest) but yes, the creator of Chronicles of Riddick (one of the best fps) is behind this game and for certain I'm really looking forward to it.

Super Smash Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy. Need more mario here nintendo.. I'm getting pissy with my wii purchase.

• 1 month later...

Starcraft II

Civilization IV Beyond the Sword expansion

Final Fantasy games for PSP

Soul Calibur for PSP

Marvel's MMORPG

Spore is top of my wish list. But I just read today that it has been delayed until 2009! Noo! Its Duke Nukem Forever all over again!

I'm really looking forward to THIS.

I like how it seems to be more than just a 3D fighting game. I believe the battles progress with input commands (GoW style) and is effected by environment, distance etc. There's also apparently a plot involved and a minimum of 10 playable characters that will be mandatory to play with within the plot (possible secret characters).

Looks exciting!