Post a link to a funny or amusing vid.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention how cute Dr. Tran is. Thanks for posting those. The funniest one is where he's in the car with his friend and her grandma. Classic stuff.

Damn, I forgot all about that one. Thanks.

So here:

Dr. Tran & The Toy Cack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPfKtwwUN5w

Dr. Tran's Quiet Log Time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueEOeUw0d2A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I beleive this is within the legal limits :D and this tred should stay for future funny vids.

DONT TOUCH ME!!!

It violates his "Freedom of Expression"......halarious. It is something stupid for the school to do that but people do get harrased by it. But he probably got a squeeze and thats why he got detention (IF you know what i mean :D ). Over here some schools have seperate girls and boys school or if it was mixed, then religion would get in the way and not alow you to harrass girls.

I beleive this is within the legal limits :D and this tred should stay for future funny vids.

DONT TOUCH ME!!!

It violates his "Freedom of Expression"......halarious. It is something stupid for the school to do that but people do get harrased by it. But he probably got a squeeze and thats why he got detention (IF you know what i mean :naughty: ). Over here some schools have seperate girls and boys school or if it was mixed, then religion would get in the way and not alow you to harrass girls.

That was the most retarded crap ive heard in a good minute(The video, not your thoughts) :lol:

On another note, heres an interesting thingy i found.

Shadow in sonic 2

I actually found and downloaded a different version to this thing. Its completely remade though. Its damn awesome.