How Evil Are You?

Jitway

Evil? What is evil? Morally corrupt? Or just bad?

If you consider the devil to be the definition of Evil, then Evil is easy to define. The devil is in every man's heart, and you must resist with all your willpower. Lack of willpower means you fall to temptation.

The function of the devil is to create chaos and disorder. He does not support one side against another, he is not looking for a winner. Chaos, disruption, misery and hopelessness is his trade.

Now, I don't know if my thoughts are evil, but here goes...

Don't care if people get killed, or die - unless I knew them.

In fact, since humans are the scourge of this planet, the underlying cause of all problems, it makes me happy when thousands die. There are, of course, billions more, so a few thousand is neither here nor there.

When people have problems I expect them to sort it out for themselves, they are adults after all - not children needing their hands held.

Emotion is not part of my life, and the emotions of others does not sway me. I do not feel pity, rather, contempt, for those that need to feel miserable and blame others for their troubles - when a bit of forethought would have placed them on the proper path in the first place.

Those that take drugs (including ciggies, alcohol), well, you purchased your own doom. Don't expect me to help.

In other words I am selfish. So there. :D

QFTFT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you consider the devil to be the definition of Evil, then Evil is easy to define. The devil is in every man's heart, and you must resist with all your willpower. Lack of willpower means you fall to temptation.

The function of the devil is to create chaos and disorder. He does not support one side against another, he is not looking for a winner. Chaos, disruption, misery and hopelessness is his trade.

In fact, since humans are the scourge of this planet, the underlying cause of all problems, it makes me happy when thousands die. There are, of course, billions more, so a few thousand is neither here nor there.

When people have problems I expect them to sort it out for themselves, they are adults after all - not children needing their hands held.

Emotion is not part of my life, and the emotions of others does not sway me. I do not feel pity, rather, contempt, for those that need to feel miserable and blame others for their troubles - when a bit of forethought would have placed them on the proper path in the first place.

Those that take drugs (including ciggies, alcohol), well, you purchased your own doom. Don't expect me to help.

In other words I am selfish. So there. :(

QFTFT

What the hell does that mean? :D

In other words I am selfish. So there. :(

QFTFT

What the hell does that mean? :D

Quote For The Flocking Truth

I"m only an ass to my friends. I'm usually helpful or neutral to everyone else.

Another candidate for the most illogical things I've ever heard.

Ok Let me retract that statement and be more specific

I wouldn't say that I'm evil. I really don't care if something bad happens to someone I don't know. Otherwise, I just keep my mouth shut, or I would help others with a simple problem. And by saying I'm being an ass to my friend or people I know, I usually joking around, although they don't think so cause I usually hear how much I'm an asshole to them. Anyways, I don't really recall a time when I was "acting evil" to someone. Probably because I'm still young and naive.

I'm decidedly not evil. Apparently, I'm too nice. While I can be tough, that's simply because I have expectations of others and I don't think that my level of expectations are set too high. I do not like, nor do I tolerate discourteousness from people.

As for caring about people I don't know that are dying or dead, I don't feel a bit bad about. I think that if we felt bad about every person that dies, we'd be a race of beings that were in a constant state of mourning, and there's just too much good about life to be that way.

I'm only evil when I'm in a bad mood. Long, dark hair + dark eyes + dark clothes + bad mood = people cross the street to avoid me.

Also, death makes me laugh. When it's not someone I really care about, that is.

I hate to hear about pple dying whether i know them or not, because, wth, thats a life ended forever...

I don't find death funny at all,

I hate stealing, killing and I'm too fond of excessive profanity,

I HATE with a PASSION, rape or sexual abuse towards women,

I worry if I hurt others feelings and i get angry wen i see pple just lie so easily,

Never was into masturbation, or the thought of it,

I also hate music that promotes nothing but sex....

I guess the worse I've done is watch some naked stuff....And joke on some pple in front of everyone...

------------------------------------------------------

So, am i evil? :huh:

Edited by Shoma

I am Mr. Nice Guy. Especially around pretty ladies :huh:

And I am Mr. Hospitability. Anyone from outside my country coming to visit will get to enjoy my free hospitability.

So come :)