How Evil Are You?

Jitway

Me I am about as Evil as Evil comes. I love to punk and tease all. Most my neighbours hate me. Even some of my family won't hang around me.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to be a very mean son of a biatch in the 90's. Because of the job I was in, and the stuff I had to do, I pretty much hated life. However, in 2001 or so, I decided to give it all up and close that chapter. I'd spend hours helping people online and offline until some decided to take advantage of me in the process.

Anyways, since I'm not trying to get into detail, I have pretty much found my medium. I can be a jackass one day and a good guy the next. If I'm not either, then I'm asleep. :P

I have no sympathy, or compassion. In general I perceive people to be bastards unless I know otherwise, which cuts me off from the bulk of people out there. I hold grudges and never let go of them. I am not vindictive or malicious normally, but I don't care at all about my enemies in that respect, and go to crazy lengths to get back at people. As for enemies, I have a lot more than other people my age.

I don't think any of that makes me evil, although you might disagree. I think it just makes me cold hearted.

I have no sympathy, or compassion. In general I perceive people to be bastards unless I know otherwise, which cuts me off from the bulk of people out there. I hold grudges and never let go of them. I am not vindictive or malicious normally, but I don't care at all about my enemies in that respect, and go to crazy lengths to get back at people. As for enemies, I have a lot more than other people my age.

I don't think any of that makes me evil, although you might disagree. I think it just makes me cold hearted.

As far as keeping grudges ... I simply believe in the phrase of "What goes around comes around".

If I notice it doesn't come around, well -- there's always a Plan B, which I hate having to do ............

It's all about perception. I don't believe Hitler thought of himself as evil, but at the same time millions of people around the world do. Some people even claim he didn't exist, but I think we can agree that Hitler at least believed that.

It's all about perception. I don't believe Hitler thought of himself as evil, but at the same time millions of people around the world do. Some people even claim he didn't exist, but I think we can agree that Hitler at least believed that.

That a round about way of saying you think I'm evil? :P

Anyway this topic of people self-assessing how evil they are reminds me of an episode of this British sitcom called The IT Crowd. If anyone has seen it they'll know what I mean.

Evil? What is evil? Morally corrupt? Or just bad?

If you consider the devil to be the definition of Evil, then Evil is easy to define. The devil is in every man's heart, and you must resist with all your willpower. Lack of willpower means you fall to temptation.

The function of the devil is to create chaos and disorder. He does not support one side against another, he is not looking for a winner. Chaos, disruption, misery and hopelessness is his trade.

Now, I don't know if my thoughts are evil, but here goes...

Don't care if people get killed, or die - unless I knew them.

In fact, since humans are the scourge of this planet, the underlying cause of all problems, it makes me happy when thousands die. There are, of course, billions more, so a few thousand is neither here nor there.

When people have problems I expect them to sort it out for themselves, they are adults after all - not children needing their hands held.

Emotion is not part of my life, and the emotions of others does not sway me. I do not feel pity, rather, contempt, for those that need to feel miserable and blame others for their troubles - when a bit of forethought would have placed them on the proper path in the first place.

Those that take drugs (including ciggies, alcohol), well, you purchased your own doom. Don't expect me to help.

In other words I am selfish. So there. :P

In fact, since humans are the scourge of this planet, the underlying cause of all problems, it makes me happy when thousands die. There are, of course, billions more, so a few thousand is neither here nor there.

You'll occasionally hear people talk about how precious life is, usually in abortion discussions, but is it really? It only takes nine months to make a new life, we do it by accident all the time, and if we have six billion people, and one dies, we still have six billion people.