What game has the best soundtrack?

Alpha

grr, I forgot that. But yes, I need to get my hands on Okami soundtrack, it's really good. All these reminders, there's two more game soundtrack I have yet to mentioned. Nevertheless, one of the most random coolest music ever:

-Katamari Damacy

NANANANANNANANANANA KATAMARI DAMASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

-and We Love Katamari

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Final Fantasies, but if I really had to pick a favorite, it would be Final Fantasy VIII.

So overlooked, FFVIII is. It had the best of everything. The soundtrack was no different. Glad you prefer it over the others' too. Liberi Fatali is brilliant opener, Find Your Way is just the right mix of mysteriousness and melancholy and Force Your Way remains my favourite boss music to this day. Eyes on Me perfectly captures the sad romantic tone of the game and the epic The Landing has been crying out for an redone version for 8 years now. That battle between the Gardens makes me want to go and replay the game every time I think of it. Could go on and on, but VIII's soundtrack was really Final Fantasy's best, and now that Uematsu has hung up his spurs I can't see it ever being matched.

Those tracks you mentioned (and many others) on that soundtrack is what makes me come back and listen to it. I personally feel that both FFVIII as a game and its OST are way underrated and got more flak that they really deserved. The OST is Uematsu's best work along with Final Fantasy VI.

Seriously kickass battle themes.

DRive me crazy..........But I'll never let you go-o-o-oooo!

INSIDE ME!!!

DA da da dada....DA!

------------------------------

I'm feeling the MVC2 soundtrack, lol!

Kinda cool groove to listen to when I'm writing.^^

DRive me crazy..........But I'll never let you go-o-o-oooo!

INSIDE ME!!!

DA da da dada....DA!

------------------------------

I'm feeling the MVC2 soundtrack, lol!

Kinda cool groove to listen to when I'm writing.^^

"wont let you go" you mean?

MVC soundtrack kinda pisses me off after awhile.