Favorite Thing To Do When Bored

Jitway

What's yours?

Mine is too see how many notes I can play per minute on my guitar. Now don't get me wrong I love to play my guitar at anytime. But when I am bored playing music or gaming or playing with my dog....or having sex with my wife I just love to see how much pain I can take or blood I can lose. Actually made my fingers bleed a couple times.

Anyway the fastest I have ever played is 136 notes a minute. Though I plan on breaking the 150 note a minute some day.

When you have sex you experience pain and lose blood? WTF kind of sex are YOU having?

I'm bored right now and im thinking of enjoying a nice cigar.

The blood is made from playing guitar not sex....if I lost blood having sex I think my wife would

1. Either take a axe to my peter

2. Cut me off all together

When you have sex you experience pain and lose blood? WTF kind of sex are YOU having?

I'm bored right now and im thinking of enjoying a nice cigar.

LMAO!! I was thinking the same. That must be some extremely freaky sexual activity. :P

To answer the question -- I'd probably just go take a nap. If I can't sleep, I'll call up a few friends and drive to the nearest bar.

Booze is the best cure for boredom. Suddenly ordinary objects become useful as your mind twists them out of context.

To answer the question -- I'd probably just go take a nap. If I can't sleep, I'll call up a few friends and drive to the nearest bar.

Booze is the best cure for boredom. Suddenly ordinary objects become useful as your mind twists them out of context.

I never said I'd drink alcohol at the bar. I only drink on very special occasions. :P