How Do You Get Your Files

Jitway

Private trackers all the way. I used to struggle through DC++ once upon a time, but not anymore.

I don't know how you guys can trust these private trackers. Do you truly believe only the select few people who are not law enforcement can join these trackers? If you can, they can too!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Private trackers all the way. I used to struggle through DC++ once upon a time, but not anymore.

I don't know how you guys can trust these private trackers. Do you truly believe only the select few people who are not law enforcement can join these trackers? If you can, they can too!

Well if I was doing anything illegal to be caught over, then the law enforcement agencies would be forced to do the same to become members and as far as I know, at least here, that makes almost any information gathered inadmissable.

The difference is that sharing material to which they already own copyright to on public trackers is less of an issue in private ones since they can't be members by just sharing one of their own properties to get in.

I didn't join it because I trust them. I joined it because they had what I was looking for and then some. The fact that it's a limited number of people at least helps a bit.

Yea, Jitway just sent chills down my back with that story :D

I have uTorrent to Randomly change my portrs every time uTorrent starts up, and since i have DSL, when ever i turn off my Modem for 45 secs or so then turn it back on, i get a new IP number. I wonder if thats good enough??? :(

Sucks. My friend was getting Charged 25,000 bucks USD for sharing slither. I only use torrents for PC games. The only Movie ive ever downloaded from torrents is "300", thats it and it will be my first and last time doing so (I hope)

May I ask what you were in jail for?

For beating the crap out of someone. Was young and stupid back then and lost my temper. He just ticked me off.

Not another PeerGuardian fool......when will people realize, these organizations aren't going to make themselves obvious.

PeerGuardian is BULLSH!T and a waste of time/resources. Many a time IPs have been traced back to end users, hell my IP was even on the list at one point and people using that piece of trash couldn't connect to my hub I ran.

You think the RIAA tracks filesharing from IPs on the domain RIAA.ORG? Smarten the f**k up and lose that crappy soft.

Not another PeerGuardian fool......when will people realize, these organizations aren't going to make themselves obvious.

PeerGuardian is BULLSH!T and a waste of time/resources. Many a time IPs have been traced back to end users, hell my IP was even on the list at one point and people using that piece of trash couldn't connect to my hub I ran.

You think the RIAA tracks filesharing from IPs on the domain RIAA.ORG? Smarten the f**k up and lose that crappy soft.

Geez, i didnt mean to trigger your Rage. Just thought it would help, obviously it doesnt according to you. Sorry for trying to Help.