How Do You Get Your Files

Jitway

How do you get your stuff that you play or watch?

I myself get most of it off newsgroups. The rest is off websites or private DC hubs. I use to use torrents but got caught twice on that and public hubs and it cost me big time.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twice? Damn. Question: were you using default ports? And, if you dont mind me asking, what were you charged/ charged with?

Me I've been using torrents for years and still going strong. And once in a while rapidshare.

Nope not default ports and got caught sharing over 1tb in a public anime hub. Torrent was a movie that was just out at the local theaters. It cost me a bundle to say the least.

I was charged with copyright infringement. My harddrives where taken as well as my computer.

Mostly private torrent sites, and if i use public i always have peer guardian or something open and i don't usually seed to 100% because im paranoid, unless its on a private tracker, then i usually dont even remove the file for seeding

i used to use DC alot, but i stopped for some reason. I've been thinking about getting back into it.

Every once in awhile i'll pop onto gnutella if i need like 1 song

what do you mean websites? like you download the trial from the official website and then download the crack/serial/whatever at the crack site?

My websites I use have full stuff mostly music and warez. Games sometimes. They include the cracks as well.

Nope not default ports and got caught sharing over 1tb in a public anime hub. Torrent was a movie that was just out at the local theaters. It cost me a bundle to say the least.

I was charged with copyright infringement. My harddrives where taken as well as my computer.

How did they confiscate the hard drives? By force?

what do you mean websites? like you download the trial from the official website and then download the crack/serial/whatever at the crack site?

They provide links hosted by rapidshare, megaupload, badongo, etc.

Slower than DC++ and torrent but more effiecient I think for me since I'm only getting 100 mbs per hour or so. Plus, you get some variety.