Stupidest Thing You Ever Done

Jitway

Stupid car related accident: Closing the door on my finger.

It didn't bounce back or anything though. No, it closed and locked on my finger. Holy flock that crap hurt. Blood everywhere. Finger looked like it had been cut off then stitched back on wrong. It was actually still completely attacked, whether it looked like it or not. Took six months of healing to be able to use it again. I remember trying to move it, it was like pushing a really rusty lever that hasn't been used in ages. The fingernail's still messed up, it's all curved and crap, and there's a tiny second one that grows out on top of it.

That's flocking nasty! :P

Stupidest? Went to school. There was this one kid, Aaron, who almost killed me every year of school.

Once, we were playing touch football on our asphalt "playground" (Which was just a parking lot with kickball diamonds painted it) for gym class. I was the "boy blocker" who was supposed to block the "boy rusher" from getting to the QB (Boys could not block girls, cause we might have felt a boob :D ). So the boy rusher was Aaron, weighing in at 200 lbs and probably almost 6' tall. He rushes at me. Fast. I'm not ready at all, so I shift my stance to try to absorb the massive hit that was coming. Unfortunately, he hit me while I was shifting. I flew backwards, landed on my back, and my neck snapped back so my head slammed down on the asphalt. I stood up, bent over, and fell over, out cold.

Next, during art class, we were doing a project that involved X-acto knives. I *stupidly* got in an argument with Aaron. So, he took his knife and went to cut my folder, which held all of my precious art. I thought I might be able to move it in time... I was wrong. His knife cut all the way through my index finger's fingernail. There was blood everywhere. Then I noticed... it was not even my folder he was about to cut! So that sucked. My stupid doctor decided I didn't need stitches, so the cut got infected and filled with pus. So, he poked a hole in it and I had to squeeze blood, pus, and other bodily fluids out of my finger for the next week. Still messed up. Scarred for life.

Also, he once tackled me into a door. Good times!

Hooked up with an ex. Bad, bad, bad move on my part. You'd think 5 years would change a person... you know... for the better.