Command & Conquer 3 Online

So anyway does anyone play this online? If so, what are your EA usernames?

I actually haven't been able to play, since launch, because of the obscene number of vague and contradictory instructions given for configuring NAT, firewalls and that jazz... not to mention claiming over 50,000 UDP ports need to be 'opened' to get the game to work. Anyway it's been a royal pain, but now I just shut things off instead of bothering with all the crap involved (and have my IP in the DMZ) when playing.

So yeh, I only have maybe 4 games under my belt, but it'd be good if someone else around here wanted to join in the fun :P I would close by saying Kane lives, except I play as GDI.

Yeah sure hit me up sometime. I'm GDI also (MTR MTR MTR) I think my user name is K.Wizard, but I'm not toally sure. While you got all these problems with routing, mine worked fiiiiine.

Well mine is Jitway of course what else would it be.

Well you've been here longer than I have, maybe your taste changed too.

Honestly I dunno what I was thinking when I called this account 'DragonKeeper'. I'm sick to death of the name.

• 2 weeks later...

i love the command and conquer line and i used to love playing them online but now that ea owns it... i think it sucks now... ea doesnt do a good job like the old ones altho i will admit they do a good job

I think what most people tend to oversee is that still, while not a good portion of the original developers are still with EA, but the fact is, they are still with EA and still love the franchise to death.