Most Embarrasing Gaming Moment

Jitway

What is yours? Mine was back in the late 90's. I became quite good at Major League Baseball Ken Griffey for the N64 and could score at will on anybody. I even played the whole season with the San Francisco Gaints and had a record of just 2 loses. Hell Barry Bonds had over 120 homeruns. Nobody could beat me.

Well my family would get together at times and have parties and what not. We would always include some console gaming tournments in there as well. So I was winning and beating all of course at this game. Then it came time for my nephew to play me and get this he was 5 at the time. So I choose San Fran as always and he picks Cinncinnati...gets that from his Mom. Anyway I am leading like always and it comes down to the last inning. I am ahead by 3 runs at the time...he is quite good or lucky cause usually I am ahead by 10 or more at this point. Ok he is up and all I have to do is get him out 3 times. Well lets just say I never do and he scores 6 runs on me including a grand slam by Griffey himself and I lost. All my family taunted me the rest of the night being beat by a 5 year old.

Edited by Jitway

I never grew up playing on arcade machines, per se, but had always been a fighting game fan.

Anyway, my most embarrassing moment was when I started high school in 1999 and had been saying that yeh I'd take my friends on in Xmen Vs Street Fighter. Of course I meant on the PS or whatever.

So yeh we came across a machine up in Lalor Park... middle of nowhere... of XvSF. And I was so uncoordinated using the stick that I could barely get off Cyclops' free HP eye blast. Needless to say I got raped the sh.t out of by my friends. I never lived that one down. Criminally embarrassing it was.

My most embarrasing moment cannot be mentioned here. Let's just say it involves Halo 2 and a head of cabbage. :P

You made some homemade opium and played Halo 2 while f**ked up on it?

Or.....you tried to make a Master Chief helmet out of it!

Let's see .. I've lost to Disoblige multiple times off of Kaillera. But back in the mid 90's I was at an Arcade beating everyone at Marvel Super Heroes. Finally, this obese teenager got his hands on the other side and he beat the hell out of me. I kept on insisting for rematches until I realized I was losing too much money and gave up. I called the kid a "fat piece of crap" and left the building. I wasn't much of a nice guy back then. :P

Let's see .. I've lost to Disoblige multiple times off of Kaillera. But back in the mid 90's I was at an Arcade beating everyone at Marvel Super Heroes. Finally, this obese teenager got his hands on the other side and he beat the hell out of me. I kept on insisting for rematches until I realized I was losing too much money and gave up. I called the kid a "fat piece of crap" and left the building. I wasn't much of a nice guy back then. :P

And now this kid is in theropy for you being such a ass....lol.