Favourite Neo Geo Game.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite SNK game I can think of is P.O.W. on nes. If you knew anything about me though, you'd know that despite not enjoying playing Neo-Geo games, I adore the Neo-Geo (seems strange, right?).

Not really. It was a boss piece of hardware.

lol, believe me, I know :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great thread imo. although you guys have to agree that the majority of us would opt for a SNK title as their favorite game on the Neo Geo because let's face it, they and ADK ruled the system hehe.

I'm a SNK fanboy at heart so I can't really say which are my favorites but among KoFs for the Neo Geo, 98, 2k and 2k2 in that order. Last Blade 2 and Garou are golden. SvC is also silvery-golden and treats the Capcom characters really well. Samurai Spirits Zero Special is also my favorite ever Samurai Spirits, too bad it doesn't have all of the characters but oh well....

My favorite ADK game would be Ninja Master's. I'm so damn glad SNK owns their copyrights now and we're going to start seeing characters remade from them hehe!

I'm so damn glad SNK owns their copyrights now and we're going to start seeing characters remade from them hehe!

Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum being a very good example of that.

I'm so damn glad SNK owns their copyrights now and we're going to start seeing characters remade from them hehe!

Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum being a very good example of that.

Hell yes, I sooo agree! Bringing back World Heroes fighters was one of the most awesome moves they could have done. I expect more from SNK tho and in NGBC 2 I want the entire cast of Aggressors of Dark Kombat remade (hell they've already done Fuuma, Kisarah, and a small sprite of Joe Kusanagi) as well as the entire cast from Samurai Master's (hell, they're 10 characters in total :()

• 2 weeks later...