wiikey clones notice

Robert

Not owning a wii means i'm not sure what this is about but it might make sense to you.

Source

[07.04.27] Clone update

We generally refrain from making statements on individual companies offering clones, as it is obvious in most cases that it is a clone. However, when people blatantly claim that they are selling the genuine product we have to issue a statement, as it confuses our customers. We have already mentioned that www.wiikey.com.cn is in no way affiliated with us, and that thechip they offer is in fact a clone. Another obvious scam is Cybershop Ltd (aka Spyphone-UK, Dart Impex) who is offering clone wiikey as well as triwing screwdrivers with wiikey logo, which is not endorsed or approved by wiikey (the use of the logo, we dont have any claims on screwdrivers :P).

Yeah this happen like during last 2 month I believe. Even Divineo, one of the most preferred retailers were selling fake Wiikeys. I'm just happy when I purchased mine, it wasn't fake and I think that's all that matters to me. Yep, not being the victim ;P