"Sony PlayStation architect resigns"

olaf

SAN JOSE, Calif. - The chief architect of Sony Corp.'s flagship PlayStation game console will retire in June as the company struggles to retain its dominance in the video game industry.

Ken Kutaragi, 56, an icon among gamers, will step down as Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.'s chairman and group chief executive, Tokyo-based Sony said Thursday. He will be replaced by Kazuo Hirai, who is now president and chief operating officer of the division.

You can read the rest of the article here. Sony -- you are the source of all of my good laughs these days... I love it. :)

Edited by olaf

SAN JOSE, Calif. - The chief architect of Sony Corp.'s flagship PlayStation game console will retire in June as the company struggles to retain its dominance in the video game industry.

Ken Kutaragi, 56, an icon among gamers, will step down as Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.'s chairman and group chief executive, Tokyo-based Sony said Thursday. He will be replaced by Kazuo Hirai, who is now president and chief operating officer of the division.

You can read the rest of the article here. Sony -- you are the source of all of my good laughs these days... I love it. :)

Guess Nintendo will dominate as it always has.

When you the word "Architect" came up, I thought we'd be speaking of someone who actually had something to do with the hardware. Screw execs, their job is to have verbal diahrea, especially Sony execs.