BenderMameOX_HSFII PLEASE HELP ME

chr0m

Hi

i 'd like trying this emu on my xbox but i don't know which is the exact, correct romset i need.

I tried different roms of "Hyper Stree Fighter II Anniversary Ed" but i received always the following message error:

hs2jx.03 NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN

hs2jx.04 NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN

The rom could not run properly.

And I obtain a black screen. Please someone help me. Thanks

Edited by chr0m

Hi

i 'd like trying this emu on my xbox but i don't know which is the exact, correct romset i need.

I tried different rom of "Hyper Stree Fighter II Anniversary Ed" but i receive the following message error:

I havent used that mame in ages.

Please refrain from replying if you can't help.

OP: To my understanding, there are no XORs for HSFII now that MAME has full CPS-2 encryption emulation. I don't know how recent BenderMAMEOX you are using, but it's quite clear that the XORs are missing.

OP: To my understanding, there are no XORs for HSFII now that MAME has full CPS-2 encryption emulation. I don't know how recent BenderMAMEOX you are using, but it's quite clear that the XORs are missing.

It was so obvious that I refrained from stating that myself.

You should try finding a newer version of BenderMameOX, or find another rom.

Edited by DropDeadEd

It was so obvious that I refrained from stating that myself.

You should try finding a newer version of BenderMameOX, or find another rom.

Thanks for replying me.

I use the newest (so i think) Bendermameox version (BenderMameOX_HSFII_Edition_23.12.2006) that was created to play that rom (the info file says the following: "Add drivers for Hyper Street Fighter II The Anniversary Edition (Asia 040202 & Phoenix Edition)").

I have eleven different romsets of HSFII Annyversary Ed but it seems they are not ok.

In another topic someone posted (Feb 7 2007) dats files related this Bendermameox release but the link seems to be dead, so please may anyone repost a working link or tell me which is the correct romset for playing HSFII by this emu?

Thanks

It says that NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN which means the correct roms do not exist yet. If they do, then Bendermame does not know about it. Also, you did not post the crc32, so even if I had the rom I would not find it.

It says that NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN which means the correct roms do not exist yet. If they do, then Bendermame does not know about it. Also, you did not post the crc32, so even if I had the rom I would not find it.

Please be patient, may u explain me how i can know the crc32 of a rom ? Thanks

If you use winzip and display the crc column, open the file and the crcs are displayed. But Bendermame does not know what the crc should be for your missing roms. Therefore you could rename anything to the names it wants and it would attempt to use them (probably not very well). Of course, I cannot tell you where the files might be, even if I knew, and even if they exist, due to the rules.

If you use winzip and display the crc column, open the file and the crcs are displayed. But Bendermame does not know what the crc should be for your missing roms. Therefore you could rename anything to the names it wants and it would attempt to use them (probably not very well). Of course, I cannot tell you where the files might be, even if I knew, and even if they exist, due to the rules.

So i must give up testing Hyper Street Fighter II by Bendermameox-HSFII-Ed that was created expressly to can play this rom.

Anyway thanks for your explanations and your help.

Hi

I tried different roms of "Hyper Stree Fighter II Anniversary Ed" but i received always the following message error:

Easy explanation...

This build (from December 2006) only support HSF2 Asia and Phoenix edition (not Japan).

You're trying to run the Japanese version wich (in December 2006 of course) Xor's weren't released.

If you wanna pley HSF2 with bendermameox, find the Asia Rom or Phoenix Rom.

Bendermike.