What song(s) do you like that would normally embarrass you in front of friends?

Gryph

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If maybe she stopped smoking weed and laid low on the eyeliner... maybe she'd have a chance.

Nah, she's a lost cause. I'd strongly recommend her for the part of Andariel, Maiden of Anguish, in any upcoming Diablo film.

Or the witch from The Wizard of Oz ..

photo5ld9.th.jpg

Damn, she's fine. :banghead:

If maybe she stopped smoking weed and laid low on the eyeliner... maybe she'd have a chance.

Nah, she's a lost cause. I'd strongly recommend her for the part of Andariel, Maiden of Anguish, in any upcoming Diablo film.

Or the witch from The Wizard of Oz ..

photo5ld9.th.jpg

Damn, she's fine. :P

Stop posting pic of my girlfriend...

Ok, that was a bad Avril pic, but that song is catchy!

HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU! I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

NOW WAY! NO WAY! I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE!

HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU! I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

NOW WAY! NO WAY! I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE!

The sheer audacity of pop lyrics these days astound me. That and 'doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me'. Wtf?

What kind of shallow ape do these lyricists take me for? Is some dumb broad who 'don't like my girlfriend' meant to be attractive to me? And do I wish that my girlfriend was a used and abuse slag who I personally wouldn't let touch me? The answer to that one is implicit I guess.

Annoying as all hell, and utterly insulting to my intelligence. That sh.t is the reason why pop is ruined and why I can't turn on the radio now without reeling in agony.

There should be a new topic 'Do pop lyrics contribute to the contemporary degenerative state of morality- eventually turning kids into poor deluded flockers, and, by way of course, inevitably inspiring the plague of emo-ism?' It's a bit long winded, but well warranted nonetheless.

My friends already call me emo because I have long hair... they don't need to know I like Evanescence. Seriously, though. I'm NOT emo.

Scat Man.

That song can easily mean the guy loves crap.

I've had to sit and listen to that song by force a few times riding along with some friends. Let's just say I was contemplating to jump out the door at 75MPH on the freeway. I just can't stand that song. :P

Scat Man.

That song can easily mean the guy loves crap.

I've had to sit and listen to that song by force a few times riding along with some friends. Let's just say I was contemplating to jump out the door at 75MPH on the freeway. I just can't stand that song. :P

I remember when people loved it.