What song(s) do you like that would normally embarrass you in front of friends?

Gryph

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years back I had a friend over as I was showing him a software that he could use for his new home business. Anyways, I had Madonna - Die Another Day set to REPEAT on Winamp. After the song played over 5 times, he eventually asked me "What the hell is wrong with you?" Needless to say, I had no response, but immediately changed the song. :banghead:

Another song I love is ...

Whitney Houston - So Emotional

I also found it depressing how addicted to drugs she got because of stupid Bobby Brown. Her career went down the toilet with that reality show of theirs.

I'd say Kelly Clarkson, but when my friends found out they were all uppins with "Oh yeah dude, high five for guilty pleasures--I dig her too!"

Some friends of mine call her the "KC Masterpiece" .... I enjoy her vocals as well. :thumbsup:

................ But I don't find her attractive one bit. Unfortunately, she's gained quite a lot of weight recently with all the food backstage. :banghead:

As someone known for blasting only the hardest shiniest metal known to man, just about anything else I have gets some weird looks from people. I think the one most embarrassing song I own is Candy Girl by Bambee.

Currently:

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

No need to explain do I?

262271avrillavignepostegv8.jpg

Please explain ... I really can't stand that singer one bit! I also can't stand her "stoner" look ... if anything, she looks like an absolute moron. :banghead:

Currently:

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

No need to explain do I?

262271avrillavignepostegv8.jpg

Please explain ... I really can't stand that singer one bit! I also can't stand her "stoner" look ... if anything, she looks like an absolute moron. :banghead:

She's still a hottie though.

She's still a hottie though.

Take that back. She looks like a demon. Seriously.

If maybe she stopped smoking weed and laid low on the eyeliner... maybe she'd have a chance.