Favourite game?

Has to be Turok, though I love Bomberman 64. imo, Bomberman 64 is the best Bomberman ever. All the multiplayer costumes you can collect parts for in the single player game, and making wierd custimizations with em.

My friends and I had so much fun with the multiplayer of this game. Probably the most fun I've ever had in any multiplayer game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be Turok, though I love Bomberman 64. imo, Bomberman 64 is the best Bomberman ever. All the multiplayer costumes you can collect parts for in the single player game, and making wierd custimizations with em.

My friends and I had so much fun with the multiplayer of this game. Probably the most fun I've ever had in any multiplayer game.

Mario Party had to be the best Multiplayer game ever.

I'd say Super Smash Bros since it was one of the only games I played on n64. Perfect dark and Goldeneye were Good too (I never understood that shield system on Goldeneye). I played mario party too, but usually people got bored after like 10 rounds or something and we usually stopped.

I'd say Super Smash Bros since it was one of the only games I played on n64. Perfect dark and Goldeneye were Good too (I never understood that shield system on Goldeneye). I played mario party too, but usually people got bored after like 10 rounds or something and we usually stopped.

Cruisin' World was mass fun.

Never played the first Turok but did play Turok 2: Seeds of Evil and I think that was one of the good games I played and beaten (YOU CAN RIDE DYNOSOARS!).

Well my favorite game has to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

but uh.. let see a game of list I owned and <333

Goldeneye (perhaps the best multi-play shooter on n64)

Perfect Dark (below Goldeneye)

Donkey Kong 64

Conker's Bad Fur Day (take that muthabuzzer!)

Waverace 64

Star Fox 64 (first n64 game)

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart 64 (best overall multi game on n64)

Diddy Kong Racing

South Park (funny FPS game)

Jet Force Gemini

Super Smash Brothers (always a classic)

ClayFighter 63 1/3 (CLASS!!!!)

• 8 months later...
There is one game that in my mind has always stood out as the greatest, no it doesn't have mega poly counts, its not even 3D, no voice acting, but theres no game more perfect if you Adventure gamer in the 90's you know you love this classic [b][size=4]The Secret Of Monkey Island[/size][/b]. Its utter perfection to me then and still is one of the greatest games I have ever played, and still play on a bi-yearly basis.

A closed second is [size=4][b]Final Fantasy VIII[/b][/size], being the only real rpg that has 'pulled me into its world', I enjoy many RPG's none have ever managed to do this to the effect that FF8 did. Edited by emwearz