no$gba

AllEyezOnMe

It is a FULLY working DS emulator, I am having trouble on 1 part though. I am playing the new pokemon (diamond) and as soon as I go to battle my "Rival" guy that I chose from the beginning, I kill his Starly and the game freezes and won't keep going.

My guess is because that to determine which pokemon he has, it has to determine which one I chose at the beginning and screws up some where around there.

If anyone could help, much appreciated!

The emulation is far from perfect right now. Wait a few months to a year or buy a Nintendo DS Lite. You can also try the iDeaS emulator instead.

• 2 weeks later...
It is a FULLY working DS emulator, I am having trouble on 1 part though. I am playing the new pokemon (diamond) and as soon as I go to battle my "Rival" guy that I chose from the beginning, I kill his Starly and the game freezes and won't keep going.

My guess is because that to determine which pokemon he has, it has to determine which one I chose at the beginning and screws up some where around there.

If anyone could help, much appreciated!

yeah since pokemon games are new give it time before most of the ds emulators can play it

• 1 month later...

It works perfectly on all of the roms that I have.

Which are:

Digimon World

DBZ Goku Densetsu

And New Super Mario Bros.

When you download 2.4b make sure the save settings are on 64 EEProm

You can try your own roms, when you do post your outcomes here.

Edited by Devia Eleven