How many hours a day are you sitting on the computer?

Alpha

Hours on the computer?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually spend 3-4 hours on the computer listening to music, downloading anime, playing games on STEAM, or posting in forums, becuase I am registered to alot of them, but mostly this forum. On the weekend it's ridiculous though, becuase it varies from 7 to 10 hours sitting here. I try to go out doors to go play Tennis or workout or go hang with my gang though.

I have this thing, it's called a job, so I can't sit here all day. Otherwise, I spend a couple hours every day on here.

And you guys lose on the "Time Straight", I once spent an entire weekend playing Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear online, from about 3pm Friday, to 4am Monday morning before I had to go to work. No sleep, only eat and pee breaks. And I spent it on the same server too.

I have done that before, but back when I used to play in a King Of Fighters 99 tournament on Kaillera

I also work. You have to know how to manage time.

I leave for work at 6am, get home at 6pm. I afford myself 2 hours or so on the computer, and I have a 2 year old daughter and a wife.......go figure on the time management.

Ah, you're married.

that blows everything out of the water time wise.

My dream one day is to leave the computer and television off for one entire year. I'd throw my cellphone and any other handheld devices in the trash as well.

From then on, I'd have to comtemplate how I'm going to live my life for the next year. Do I find new and exciting friends, dance at clubs, or just sleep through the entire year depressed? Right now, I believe it's my most ultimate mental challenge. Perhaps, one day I'll have the guts to do it?

Well with my job I am around computers all day. But as far as my off time I spend about 3 hours a day unless I am really into a game then it can go on for hours.