What's your preferable BOOBS size?

Alpha

Boobs and Sizes  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Emmy Rossum is quite pretty, but not superb. I also hear she's an arrogant jackass in real life.

Number two looks horrific! I don't find her attractive at all. She wouldn't even be in my TOP 1000. :banghead:

And the last one you posted -- Sophie was fabulously good looking in James Bond: The World is Not Enough, but if anyone has seen the movie knows that Denise Richards looked far better in that film. As for Sophie's attractiveness now, her looks have degraded.

Way harsh. That Jap girl is crying now.

But I disagree on the last point- I barely even noticed Denise Richards was in it, so stunning was Sophie. Not that I'm a fan of Denise's anyway. Yeh she's gone downhill, but come on - she's old. Cut her a break. :thumbsup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About yay big:

25874538a92c2a52ecqk3.jpg

Her body is nice ... but her face... EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Good lord, someone grab me a pillow now! :)

A. Who's looking at the face?

B. Her face is not that bad, just not that "great" either. It's normal. Not plastic. I think it is fine, though it is at sort of an awkward angle.

C. The pic was to demonstrate my preferences in BOOBS, not the face, BOOBS. She was just the first one with a decent chest I could find on Google who wasn't fully nude or performing certain actions.