What's your preferable BOOBS size?

Alpha

Boobs and Sizes  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most Asians that study overseas are mostly rich people. So it is no wonder that your Asian girls are stuck up brats. most poor people like me just study at our own country, can;t afford to travel overseas :blink:
Like I said before, mostly asian girls from Asia are like that.
Western Asian chicks do seem to be better developed many times. I think its the corn here.

Wait... so LSD, you reckon the overseas Asians are the nasty ones, but you other guys think the opposite way?

Since I'm speaking from experience with Australian ones really I'd have to side with LSD on this.

A lot of Asians travel to Australia to study. And those are really the spoiled. They are those that will boycott you if you do not wear the latest Armanis, or Dr. Marten (the fad last time), they would be the one telling you study is so uncool and yet, secretly studying behind your back.

Asians in where I live are a lot easier to handle. Generally they are a lot nicer too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Fatal_Rose a while back who tricked some asian girl into giving him a blowjob by explaining that that's how we make friends in America or something. Anyone remember that?

More than likely she just wanted some man-bits.

AW man! i know this girl who has theses nice D's! I'm a boobie man, but i dont want something so big that guys stare at that junk even though has on clothes. But man, i guess a nice C will do: A nice hand full, but not so big that every dude like mind boob-rapes my gurl.

AW man! i know this girl who has theses nice D's! I'm a boobie man, but i dont want something so big that guys stare at that junk even though has on clothes. But man, i guess a nice C will do: A nice hand full, but not so big that every dude like mind boob-rapes my gurl.

I take them all.