Sex before marriage?

Alpha

Sex and Marriage  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

call me a sappy romantic, but sex for love is different than sex for the boner's sake.

IMHO, Sex is sex ... regardless of for what reason you're doing it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should've included an option of

"yes but only with someone really special, not just anyone"

personally i'm a virgin by choice, and that's what i would've chosen.

I used to think like that.

then my gf came along.

She's the one for me.

call me a sappy romantic, but sex for love is different than sex for the boner's sake.

I feel the same way, but since the thread was based around the trivial distinction of before or after, I went along and voted anyway.

Comma on people ... sex should not be connected with love in anyway. Love is what you feel for the person after "you're all out". And that's what it's all about! (didn't mean the rhyme :P )

I feel the same way, but since the thread was based around the trivial distinction of before or after, I went along and voted anyway.

Comma on people ... sex should not be connected with love in anyway. Love is what you feel for the person after "you're all out". And that's what it's all about! (didn't mean the rhyme :P )

I grew out of that after middle school..

I started early.

You will know that you truly love someone when you see her and did not think of sex :P If you only think about sex, you can kiss the relationship goodbye :P

Well, you got to at least keep it in mind. We're mammals, it's simply impossible not to. Especially, if the girl has dazzling eyes and a body that makes your head spin .... hey, why not?

If I'm going to be with a woman for the rest of my life, the sex better be damn good for the rest of my life. :P

Even when she's 80? You're quite the horny dog, GC. :P

Of course ... when you're married .. you're together forever. I'm dead serious.

Sure, we find it disgusting -- but once you grow old with that person, it's not like it's going to be a BIG SURPRISE!

EDIT: I'm just as horny as any other man out there. :P