Anyone ever owned a Jaguar console?

I actually had one of these, bought primarily for AvP. Software library was poor to say the least but I don't regret getting one. I think I only had AvP, Cybermorph, Iron Soldier, Theme Park and (my personal fav) International Sensible Soccer. Ironically ISS was the best ever console conversion of the popular (in the) UK game.

Very good UK game.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while this topic is being brought back from the dead---

Today I went to the mall and they have this new store called GameSwap. I guess they are trying to compete with Gamestop/EB

But this place is like 100 times more awesome (Yes, More Awesome!) They stock NES, SNES, Genesis, Even Megadrive, TurboGrafx-16, and they had Atari Jaguar! I'll definitely be wasting tons of money in there on old games.

Oh and the fact that they where totally cool with me buying an Xbox just to mod earns them bonus points, he even gave me some pointers, I went to two gamestops - Listen to this bullshit (Rant Warning)

First gamestop my friend went to yesterday to get an Xbox, I told him how to check for the Samsung drive, he apparently forgot, He looked at 14 Xboxs after arguing with them to get them to even bring them to the front thinking he would suddenly see something obvious ;) Today we go back, and they claim somehow they only have 4 left (They sold 10 used Xboxs last night?) yeah right, lazy bastards, even if he did kind of deserve it.

Then we go to another one, The guy says He would do it but he wants to wait for someone else to get there because he doesn't want to do it himself....another lazy flock

This Gameswap store was no problem though, there was only one guy working there at the time and he was cool with it, So they get my money from now on, flock gamestop/EB

• 2 months later...

I never owned a jag. one of the few systems I never got. and I am pretty thankful I never made that mistake. so far I have avoided the real stinkers.

Jag, 3DO, CDi, CD and 32x add-ons for the genesis, PS3 :blink:

The only console I never got that I still really want is a Neo Geo. someday I'll grab one.....