Dude, I hate to bust your bubble, but I've never heard of this game. Maybe post a few pics or tell us what it's about? :naughty:

Sure.

404vm81.jpg

2cy626o.png

realm_snes_01.png

Realm is a Super Nintendo Entertainment System platform shooter. It takes place in the future and has nothing to do with Relm from Final Fantasy VI despite the names sounding similar. The object is to defeat enemies with laser weapons and other space age guns. This game was released near the end of the Super NES' lifetime and features extensive graphics for a side scrolling action game. Nintendo Power also reviewed this game, giving it average marks in fields like graphics, overall game play, and fun factor.
- wikipedia.com

One of my favourite games.

The Music is astounding in this game.

Edited by DropDeadEd

Good music, eh? I'll try it out. If it wasn't for the in-game music in Street Fighter .. I probably would have never liked the game as much as I do.

Good music, eh? I'll try it out. If it wasn't for the in-game music in Street Fighter .. I probably would have never liked the game as much as I do.

to me anyway.

Primarily, the 1st stage's theme rocks.

to me anyway.

Okay, now you're reminding me of F-Zero for the Super Nintendo. :naughty:

to me anyway.

Okay, now you're reminding me of F-Zero for the Super Nintendo. :naughty:

F Zero was one of the few games available when my parents bought me the SNES on it's release.