[4/25/07] The King of Fighters NESTS Saga

[Krizalid was cool... but he's been all but forgotten about now. Would've liked to use his cape-wearing form in at least one game though.

If you manage to find a hacked version, you can use it :P I also remember vividly that we can use it in the DC version? Can;t be sure.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True but I have a feeling it will go with the style of XI... rotate out the old characters and introduce all new faces and cameos from other series.

[Krizalid was cool... but he's been all but forgotten about now. Would've liked to use his cape-wearing form in at least one game though.

If you manage to find a hacked version, you can use it :P I also remember vividly that we can use it in the DC version? Can;t be sure.

Not in the DC version. Yeh he's available via cheats and hacks but it would've been nice to have seen an official version. I was stoked when Shin M. Bison was finally available in Alpha3 Max with S-ISM and everything- all official.

kof99P.zip + kof99.zip = Krizalid.

Krizalid was the best boss design in SNK History.

True but I have a feeling it will go with the style of XI... rotate out the old characters and introduce all new faces and cameos from other series.

You never know. If that were true, the KOF EX characters would have been added by now.

Edited by DropDeadEd

Rugal has one eye, keeps a pet panther and lives on an aircraft carrier. They'll always have a hard time topping that, but I think Geese is just too badass to shake a stick at. He might be more plain, but hey, he shrugged off Terry's hand and fell to his death.

If you put that alongside Rugal getting 0wned by Goenitz, I think Geese has him beat by a fair margin.

The Raging Storm is the coolest super in the SNK canon as well.

Rugal has one eye, keeps a pet panther and lives on an aircraft carrier. They'll always have a hard time topping that, but I think Geese is just too badass to shake a stick at. He might be more plain, but hey, he shrugged off Terry's hand and fell to his death.

If you put that alongside Rugal getting 0wned by Goenitz, I think Geese has him beat by a fair margin.

The Raging Storm is the coolest super in the SNK canon as well.

Fatal Fury 3 Geese was the best Design. That chain and no shirt made him look very boss.

If only White were canon....but then again he's just a rip off of "A Clockwork Orange"

Fatal Fury 3 Geese was the best Design. That chain and no shirt made him look very boss.

If only White were canon....but then again he's just a rip off of "A Clockwork Orange"

I'll just pretend White doesn't exist. Its easy since Dominated Minds wasn't in either of the Battle Archives. Then again... that is probably just coz SNK was lazy with them as well.

But yeh, Geese all the way. He stains his hands with our blood. :P

I'll just pretend White doesn't exist. Its easy since Dominated Minds wasn't in either of the Battle Archives. Then again... that is probably just coz SNK was lazy with them as well.

But yeh, Geese all the way. He stains his hands with our blood. :P

Krauser is a lot more boss though.

He makes people get up by themselves.

Krauser is a lot more boss though.

He makes people get up by themselves.

Krauser? He's too pansy to be menacing. I'm glad Rugal appropriated his Kaiser Wave- he didn't do that move justice. First off he congratulates people... 'you're good... you fought well'. Wow, isn't he the gentleman. Secondly his tight pants, cut upper body and hair of a 90 year old send a chill down my spine every time I see him.

And not the good kind of chill... how old is he meant to be anyway??