Glitches galore on Skies Of Arcadia

I got the game to work

But after you've flown your airship back to town town, the game locked up so bad that I had to do a hard reset on my computer.

I got the game to work

But after you've flown your airship back to town town, the game locked up so bad that I had to do a hard reset on my computer.

Hmmm in Gamecop's Comp List...says that this game is 100% playable with minor glitches...maybe he knows the settings.

I got the game to work

Hmmm in Gamecop's Comp List...says that this game is 100% playable with minor glitches...maybe he knows the settings.

I also don't think that whoever submitted SoA to GameCop's list finished the game on nullDC either (that includes GameCop himself). Then again, can't say if the glitch I had was just bad luck. There are glitches in the game, but most of them are hardly noticeable.

Well, one annoying bug is that when you select skills or magic during battle, you can't see the texts, making selecting specific stuff kinda difficult.

Still, the game runs and is playable, so there's something wrong on your end.

I got the game to work

I also don't think that whoever submitted SoA to GameCop's list finished the game on nullDC either (that includes GameCop himself). Then again, can't say if the glitch I had was just bad luck. There are glitches in the game, but most of them are hardly noticeable.

Well, one annoying bug is that when you select skills or magic during battle, you can't see the texts, making selecting specific stuff kinda difficult.

Still, the game runs and is playable, so there's something wrong on your end.

Yea I found out what it was. I didn't have the drivers for my ATI Radeon updated. It helps ALOT to have those things updated for emulation lol