[4/19/07] Final Fantasy: Anniversary Edition

Here's a question for anyone who has played either this or Dawn of Souls for the DS-

Does anyone know what the bonus boss music is called or where I can find it? It is predictably not on the Origins soundtrack... is it from a different Final Fantasy?

I'm talking about the bosses in the shrines, like Echidna, Ahriman and Cerberus in the Earthgift Shrine. Any VGM fans got an idea on this?

Origins actually has more tracks than Dawn of Souls in their respective OSTs (official ones). I took a look at both Origins and Dawn of Souls and I didn't see any tracks in Dawn of Souls that Origins wouldn't have.

Both have have five tunes for Final Fantasy I (Inside a Boss Battle, Battle Scene, Boss Battle A/B, Last Battle) and seven for Final Fantasy II (Battle Scene 1/2, Battle Scene A/B, Boss Battle A/B, Last Battle).

or then I'm still missing something.

Here's a question for anyone who has played either this or Dawn of Souls for the DS-

Does anyone know what the bonus boss music is called or where I can find it? It is predictably not on the Origins soundtrack... is it from a different Final Fantasy?

I'm talking about the bosses in the shrines, like Echidna, Ahriman and Cerberus in the Earthgift Shrine. Any VGM fans got an idea on this?

Origins actually has more tracks than Dawn of Souls in their respective OSTs (official ones). I took a look at both Origins and Dawn of Souls and I didn't see any tracks in Dawn of Souls that Origins wouldn't have.

Both have have five tunes for Final Fantasy I (Inside a Boss Battle, Battle Scene, Boss Battle A/B, Last Battle) and seven for Final Fantasy II (Battle Scene 1/2, Battle Scene A/B, Boss Battle A/B, Last Battle)

hah. Just as I was about to post this =/

Thanks guys for the help but I sorted it out.

The track is actually a remixed version on Final Fantasy III's 'Battle No. 2'. Agozer, you probably know the track- the remixed version sounds amazing though. I love it. The secret bosses in this game all get battle theme's from the games they came from- the new version of Final Fantasy VI's 'The Decisive Battle' is similarly well done. This one is my favourite though.

Did FF3 ever get an arranged soundtrack?

Did FF3 ever get an arranged soundtrack?

The OST has been out for a while (has a remake of Eternal Wind and The Black Mages version of The Last Battle), but I haven't heard anything about a full arranged soundtrack.

Battle 2 is teh sex, so I'd imagine that any arranged version of it is awesome.

The OST has been out for a while (has a remake of Eternal Wind and The Black Mages version of The Last Battle), but I haven't heard anything about an full arranged soundtrack.

Ahk. Yeh I got a hold of that. The version there isn't as good as the PSP's though. I'd love to find out where they ripped this one from.

The OST has been out for a while (has a remake of Eternal Wind and The Black Mages version of The Last Battle), but I haven't heard anything about an full arranged soundtrack.

Ahk. Yeh I got a hold of that. The version there isn't as good as the PSP's though. I'd love to find out where they ripped this one from.

Same here.

But I am really probably gonna buy this collection. I like ensembles.

• 3 weeks later...