Worst Fighter?

what character which appears in a fighting game do you think is the worst and unplayable?

i would go for colusus or or ice man in marvel vs capcom 2

zangief in SSF2

and the nunchuck guy in soul calibur

Most fighters for me are playable even with zanchief. First, I thought he suked but I figured out how to use him. So even If i dont know the moves, i just do the classic "Button Smashing" or classic jump kick down kick :wink:

From Marvel Superheroes vs. Street Fighter, there is this character that you can get by cheating. His name is something like Namimaru, something like that. Anyway, for his [marq=left][marq=down][marq=right] +punch move, he reaches into his bag and throws protractors, teddy bears, food. He is this really, REALLY (emphasis on the 'really') nerdy guy, really skinny with a suit on, and he walks with his knees together and his head turned away with his fists up. His special is he reaches into his book bag and throws a bunch of protractors and teddy bears at you.

Another pointless character from the same game is Dan. Although he is funny, he just doesnt cut it in my book.

Another pointless character from the same game is Dan. Although he is funny, he just doesnt cut it in my book.

You right. Why the hack Ryu need two clones?

two clones?? hmmm ill tell you why ///insid capcom:

man1: ther is no more idea for anew character what shold we do

man2: i got it lats make a new clone for ryu

man1: but we have one and its stupit to have another clone

man2: that is we will make the new clone stupit. ohh iam great

man1: want me to say something you are stupit and your idea is stupit also but its a good one and we will do it

You right. Why the hack Ryu need two clones?

many games clonef ryu. They improved their fighting style and their clothes so it doesnt look like its cloned of ryu.

2 clones? well, in the street fighter series, theres many ppl dressed in karate outfits.

1. Ryu (Original)

2. Ken (Clone of Ryu kinda)

3. Akuma (badder clone of ryu)

4. Evil Ryu (clone of Akuma)

5. Sean (dunno)

6. Dan (Joke clone of Ryu)

how can u say, that maxi, the nunchacku guy, is unplayable

he is too short range for me, i like him in soul edge, but i am getting ticked off with soul caiber now, i block i lose, i attack i lose, (when against a human!) i liked the weapon gauges of the first one alot better

that is easy, the worst fighters, the ones that should have never been there at all, the ones who I think suck donkey nads

-Shingo yabuki - this guy is a bad bad clone wanna be from the kof series

-Dan - this guy sucks, evenb as a joke, and with a pink gi WTF?

-helena from DOA - so she's cute and all but she sucks

-shaquile o' neil from shaq fu (had to do it)

-igniz.... - no words can describe the hatred I have for this sob

johan - if it was up to me this guy would be replaced by goenitz

-zangief - I never understood the fascination for a guy with lots of hair and a set of panties in a fighting game

^_^

how can u say, that maxi, the nunchacku guy, is unplayable

he is too short range for me, i like him in soul edge, but i am getting ticked off with soul caiber now, i block i lose, i attack i lose, (when against a human!) i liked the weapon gauges of the first one alot better

my friend is damn good with maxi. okay he doesn't stop moving.

"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee " XD

yeah the weapon gauges was an amazing feature. dunno why they've left it outta the game