Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

So, when is it confirmed out? I am going to get some Microsoft point and renew my Live.

December 2009. Release date changed from 20XX. It's somewhere in the capcom blog.

you aren't serious, right?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only a primliminairy date, and it IS subject to change. I'm glad they just dated it already. The game is on track and might be released before then at the way it's currently going with testing and animation work.

Lol, ok. Got GTAIV already? :P

Nah but I've decided to just go out and get the lame AU version. Can do that anytime. What's the multiplayer like?

Have not tried it. Not sure how it will play out.

I have gone ahead and ordered the uncut version NTSC-J - same as you. I'll let you know when it arrives :P Can't wait to do the cops n robbers thing.

Lol, ok. Got GTAIV already? :P

Nah but I've decided to just go out and get the lame AU version. Can do that anytime. What's the multiplayer like?

Have not tried it. Not sure how it will play out.

I have gone ahead and ordered the uncut version NTSC-J - same as you. I'll let you know when it arrives :P Can't wait to do the cops n robbers thing.

I'll let you know when I have my Live back :P We can have VF5 first :)

• 3 weeks later...

looking at the video clip i just dont see the point in getting this,ive already got so much different versions of streetfighter2.do i really need an HD version as well.....this clip just hasnt convinced me. :D

fumanchu you know at the risk of being flamed i will have to agree, having just picked up the alpha collection in a bargain bin for my ps2, i think i'm content. really through we have 4 coming this year and then we also have ggpo for all our sf needs. then agian if your a die hard turbo fan i guess it really wouldn't mater if it was alpha or streetfighter 4.

looking at the video clip i just dont see the point in getting this,ive already got so much different versions of streetfighter2.do i really need an HD version as well.....this clip just hasnt convinced me. :rolleyes:

Well the 'Remix' mode is like an all new upgrade to ST. If you care for that kind of thing.

I personally will get it just for the HD though, even though SF2 is my least favourite SF series.