Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

One of the most popular games of the early ‘90s is reborn! Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, originally developed by Capcom for the arcade, makes its downloadable debut on the Xbox LIVE Arcade and PLAYSTATION Network. Capcom will stay true to the foundation of the popular game by utilizing the original game code, while creating a fresh upgraded experience with new artwork and high resolution 1080p graphics. All of the art will be completely redrawn and created by UDON Comics, which currently publishes the official Street Fighter comic and is responsible for the new contemporary look of the Street Fighter franchise.

Features:

* Features all eighteen of the original Super Street Fighter II Turbo characters including Ryu, Guile, M. Bison and Akuma

* One to two player head-to-head play either offline or online

o Single player vs. CPU

o Player vs. player over the same console

o Player vs. player online

* Training mode helps fighters hone their skills

* Numerous online features:

o In-game voice chatting between players

o Matchmaking flexibility through multiple options:

o Personal and friends statistics tracking

o Worldwide rankings and leaderboards

Link

This is being plastered all over the place. Pretty much a done deal now, although it was rumoured back in January by the Magic Box.

So what does everyone think? I think its a super idea. Hopefully will pave the way to other things and puts me 1 step closer to buying a 360.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah this is what they should have done from the beginning.

capcom should contract udon to do graphics redesigned for the whole series and sell em on a disc i would pay 60 bucks for this game SFA3 and SF3ts on a compilation disc in a minute.

So if its on the Playstation network, does that mean it is a downloadable game for the PS3 or for the PSP? I realize the PSP can't play that resolution, but it would still be better looking than the original and fun to play.

And are there downloadble PS3 games? I don't have a PS3 and thought it was all PSP stuff on the Playstation network, but that you had to have a PS3 to access it.

So if its on the Playstation network, does that mean it is a downloadable game for the PS3 or for the PSP? I realize the PSP can't play that resolution, but it would still be better looking than the original and fun to play.

And are there downloadble PS3 games? I don't have a PS3 and thought it was all PSP stuff on the Playstation network, but that you had to have a PS3 to access it.

PS3.