Graphical Interface Issues

I was trying to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and it loads alrite, but there is something wrong with the graphics: Most of the pixels are blotted out, it seems like there are entire graphical layers missing.

I started a game, but the characters were just large blocks, and it was unplayable.

Is this probably an issue with my graphics card? the game? configurational issues?

Also, the dos screen reads: Read32 from 0x503464A0, not mapped [_vmem default handler]

Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Edited by MarkPrior

You can stop trying to make the game look like it should. Intel's integrated graphics chips get you nowhere. They are especially poor for emulation. Get a decent video card.

• 2 weeks later...
In spite of the alluring name, Extreme Graphics 2 is obsolete with its one pixel pipeline and two texture-mapping units (I won’t mention VIA or SiS today – their currently available integrated graphics cores are downright hopeless). It is like the long-forgotten TNT chipset from NVIDIA. Like the TNT, Extreme Graphics 2 has no hardware support of T&L as well as shaders.

Nuff said. Here's a breakdown of your "Crap on a chip"

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/chipsets/display/i915g.html Your's on the right in the chart. Still no HW T&L, even though it supports PS 2.0..................wtf