iDeaS Compatibility List

Mooney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Sorry, i am a little confused here, if i buy a flash cart (just researching now) like the R4, cycloDS, M3 et al - then i also need to get iDeaS or NO$GBA to run my game backups? I though that these cards had their own firmware that handled this stuff?

:blink: I came here to seek some expert advice. One of which is only a question I'm sure you guys have heard before. See I downloaded Castlevania Portrait of Ruin a few days ago, and I was wondering what NDS emulator would be the most compatible with playing this ROM.

Yes, I know most NDS emulators are still in the developmental stage, I just wanted to know which NDS emulator I would have the best luck with playing this rom. I've tried Ideas and I think it's called Neonds or something. But very confused....help!!!

• 4 months later...

CRITICAL UPDATE! The World Ends With You works now

The latest version of iDeaS, 1.0.2.4, released in May runs Squeenix's urban-themed opus "The World Ends With You" without significant graphical error (every emulator up to now has shown the matte layer (black) on top of the sprites and most backgrounds).

To get past the opening cinema (Neku running from the frog noise, not him waking up at the Scramble Crossing), you'll have to set your CPU overclock and frame skip to none. Then you'll have to hope it works (33% of the time).

• 1 year later...