iDeaS Compatibility List

Mooney

ideasbsodtt4.th.png

i get this blue screen whenever i run diamond on iDeaS.

hitting A doesnt work either.

That comes up every time you run it? It seems like it should only come up if you try to use wireless... :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iDeaS v1.0.1.8 has been released, with an updated aud.dll and a new wifi plugin! If any one could test some games with the latest emu and plugins, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mooney can you please change the font colors for yellow and green to something a little darker (Like a dark yellow and dark green)? They are impossible to read without highlighting using the lighter skins, particularly the IPB Default which I use.

Mooney can you please change the font colors for yellow and green to something a little darker (Like a dark yellow and dark green)? They are impossible to read without highlighting using the lighter skins, particularly the IPB Default which I use.

No problem, I just made them a little darker. If it's still too bright, let me know.

No problem, I just made them a little darker. If it's still too bright, let me know.

Much better, though (And not to sound like a pest) the yellow could be a touch darker.

AA Makes a Difference

I was testing Metroid Prime Hunters on iDeaS 1.019a beta. I heard about a feature called AA (anti analyzing)

So I made a screen shot with AA enabled and one with AA disabled here are the screenies

2573z92.png2a9d0ll.png

You see one with AA enabled looks better than one with AA disabled. I also heard that your FPS will be lower if u enable AA but it didn't happen.

(fixed in next release)

Bug - Savestates nolonger work, the bug it mentions is an invalid plugin, in my case its the opengl plugin, but depending on when you save the state can also mention wifi

(no mention)

Bug - iDeaS crashes if you attempt to load a rom after modifying settings.

You see one with AA enabled looks better than one with AA disabled. I also heard that your FPS will be lower if u enable AA but it didn't happen.

if it uses 3D hardware acceleration, then slowdown depends on your video card. You just happen to have something decent. ;p

Edited by Reaper man

Here's my screenies from Metroid Prime Hunters (U). Unfortunately I'm relegated to an X300 (Seller was supposed to send an X600) until I can RMA my x1650 Pro.

Works great, have to disable fog in the video plugin options though, and sound is buggy (Though it appears sound is buggy in general)

0367___metroid_prime_hunters__u_83609578.JPG 0367___metroid_prime_hunters__u_83732562.JPG 0367___metroid_prime_hunters__u_84071343.JPG

FPS 58-78 depending on what is going on on-screen.