Anyway to use mouse on NullDC?

try with this..

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/6339/mousejoy.zip

This converts your mouse in a joystick translating the mouse movements in keystrokes!

(Made by http://www.geocities.com/aldo.vargas/ )

I think its designed for ultraHLE (n64 emu) only

cos i can´t make it to work properly

It´is suppoused to move the camara-stick of the n64 with the mouse (and n64 has no joy support, then it´s based on keyboard bindings), but .....

Seems to make lot´s of H keystrokes (ultrahle is mapped to T,G,F(and j, a bug),H)

doesn´t work, only mouse buttons do (shot reload)

i´m looking for...

i send a mail to aldo vargas asking him to make a tool for this emulator.

But my english is awfull.

So if anyone with nice grammar (Not my Borat kind of) send him a mail asking for that, i bet he has no problem.

Edited by fas0

mmm

Xpadder allows you to map your joypad to the mouse. If your lost on set up, there is a Tutorial just posted up on how to set up your joypad with NullDC using Xpadder.

I was playing around with xpadder, but I didn't see a way to map the joystick to the mouse. How can I go about doing it?

mmm

Xpadder allows you to map your joypad to the mouse. If your lost on set up, there is a Tutorial just posted up on how to set up your joypad with NullDC using Xpadder.

I was playing around with xpadder, but I didn't see a way to map the joystick to the mouse. How can I go about doing it?

I'm not sure if this will help you, but this tutorial was posted yesterday.

I'm not sure if this will help you, but this tutorial was posted yesterday.

I skimmed through the tutorial but setting up xpadder to work with my joystick was self explanatory and I didn't need any help with that. However, getting it to let me use the mouse in a game doesn't work. I didn't see anything in the tutorial to explain it. Has anyone actually been able to use the mouse in a game?

Edited by Envisaged0ne