Michael Jackson is Coming back

Michael Jackson has been away for a few years, but plans to burst back onto the music scene- and he intends on getting some help doing that. Not only has the King of Pop been working with Will.I.Am (of the Black Eyed Peas), but he’s also looking to add Akon to the roster as well. Unfortunately, due to prior engagements, they were unable to meet in Las Vegas recently.

However, Akon was excited about the chance to work with Jackson, as he told Rolling stone:

He tells Rolling Stone magazine, “I’m excited because I think it’s gonna be magic when we get together. “All the stuff that he’s going through, that he’s been through the past two years, the stuff that’s been out in the media… the stuff that hasn’t been out, I think he needs to just take all that (and) put it in his records. It’s a big story.

“Nobody’s ever really heard Mike’s story… If he takes that and accepts what’s been out there and expresses his opinion, express his feelings, express what he felt on a record I think it’d take his whole album to a whole ‘nother level because the album now becomes a soundtrack of his life from that point to this point and that’s something people are gonna want to know about.”

>>Source

..........I dont even know how to react. Im a Fan but its like hes not gonna make another "BAD" album

Nah i doubt it, He dont got that...CRISP that he used to have when he did his Music anymore. I dont know how he pulled off "You rock my world" But if he can pull that again then he should be straight. He needs to avoid any rappers except for Akon which sounds good. And he shouldnt talk about his life. Write a book for that Mike.. WE WANT GOOD MUSIC!!!!

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Thought he was broke? O well, he's music is ok, I don't like that very much :P.

Thriller holds the spot for the most records sold ever. BAD holds the record for the most Hit records on one cd (6) The king of pop will never go Broke....Unless he pulls an MC Hammer. MC Hammers accountant didnt follow the "You cant touch this" rule :D

Regardless of any accusations (I still think he is indeed innocent, just a little wierd due to a childhood that wasn't) I don't think he can come out with anything worth listening to. He's taken a serious nosedive in the mental sense, which is obvious in his last couple albums and TV interviews etc over the last few years or so.

He's too warped to do anything like he used to.

hey The Warp created Chaos Space Marines. I'm pretty sure he's gonna do some 360 degrees style change or whatever and get something good going. I couldn't care less about all those accusations because I take a neutral standpoint. Good music requires compromises and people who make good music require respect and admiration. So there...

-Chammon!